Dallas Federal Pain Management Doctors
The worst part of a work-related injury, perhaps, is not knowing what to do or where to turn. With all the added stress of any other sort of injury, a work-related injury can cause extra anxiety, whether about finances, medical bills, or even your personal life. On top of all that, you might have no idea where to start looking for help. You may ask yourself, “Who can guide me through the process, step-by-step, so I know that I’m getting the best care possible?”
If you live in the Dallas area, including Waco, Ennis, and Denton, our Dallas federal pain management doctors have your answer to those questions.
At Work Injury MD, we’re committed to providing premier medical care for those who have been injured in a work-related accident. Our full range of services can aid you in every step of your recovery, from diagnosing to guiding you through the workers’ compensation claim.
Don’t hesitate to reach out for help after an injury, the sooner you get help the closer you are to recovery.
Our skilled federal pain management doctors in Dallas, TX are more than happy to help you on your road to recovery.
Our Treatment and Procedure Services
At Work Injury MD, we offer a wide variety of treatments and services that can help you along any step of your recovery process. With a board-certified physician and an experienced staff, our clinic could be the answer to your work-related injury needs.
We can provide the following services to you at Work Injury MD:
- Diagnostic testing. We know that the most important part of healing any work-related injury is a proper diagnosis. Fixing a problem would be impossible without knowing what the problem is. Our clinic can provide you the necessary resources to get a comprehensive and accurate diagnosis of your injury. From there, we can set up a treatment plan that is tailored to your specific needs so you can get on the road to recovery and away from the pains of injury.
- Acute care. If you’ve been injured in an isolated, traumatic workplace incident, it’s likely that the treatment you’ll require after is acute care. We provide acute care in a concentrated period of time at Work Injury MD, concentrating on getting you healthy while ensuring you don’t need to make trips to the hospital to manage your injury on a regular basis.
- Chronic pain management. Have you been feeling pain over the course of a long period of time? Has the toll on your body from working caused you so much grief and agony that working has become unbearable? Our chronic pain management treatment can help you deal with your pain and, over time, successfully get rid of it all together.
- Prescriptions. If your pain is too difficult to bear over the course of treatment, prescription medication may be the best route for you to take. Our board-certified physician is well-qualified to provide you with the prescription medication necessary to alleviate the pains of your injury. We’ll get you the right dosage of medicine for the right duration.
- Physiotherapy. Sometimes the road to treatment of an injury, and even after treatment, can be paved with hiccups and problems. One way to make sure that these roadblocks don’t occur is to engage in physiotherapy during your treatment. Physiotherapy will help you to not only heal from your work-related injury, but to strengthen your body so that the surrounding regions don’t get injured again in the future. With various exercises, our team can put you on a physiotherapy regimen that will get you on a speedy road to recovery.
- Surgery. In some cases, your injury might not heal with the treatments we’ve listed above. In these instances, our team is equipped to provide a surgical option for you to heal properly. Our doctor is well qualified to give you the surgery you need to recover from your work-related injury.
Our treatments can help you get out of the discouraging and upsetting rut of living with a work-related injury. Don’t hesitate to get in touch, we’re committed to making your life better and letting you focus on the things that you love.
Workers’ Compensation After Injuries
Depending on the circumstances of your injury, you may be entitled to compensation for your financial losses, medical bills, and personal time lost while recovering from an injury. Our clinic can help you with each step of the workers’ compensation process.
We can provide the following to help you with your workers’ compensation claim:
- The proper diagnoses and treatments to get you back to good health.
- The right paperwork and guidance to help you process your workers’ compensation claim.
- The medical records and paperwork you’ll need to process such a claim.
- The answers to any general questions you have about work-related injuries and workers’ compensation.
Contact Us Today
Don’t let the pain of an injury slow you down. Our Dallas federal pain management doctors can help you through every aspect of the work injury process, from diagnosis to workers’ compensation claims. Our experienced team and resources are the answer to your work injury problems.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation or to learn more about the variety of services we offer.